To all clients and friends of Rolf Bodyworks:
Good news: Soft reopening starts July 20th. I have carefully created a safe environment and you’ll find more details on policies and procedures below. Many of these enhanced safety protocols are in fact an extension of standard practices I have used in the past. My online scheduling is available or you can contact me at 860-617-1234 or email me at email@example.com.
I strongly urge you to fill out the online health form, the consent form needs to be signed and pay online before your appointment. This will save time so that we can maximize your table time.
A one hour block of time will be automatically added to the end of the session. This will allow me time to complete all cleaning and sanitizing procedures between clients.
What To Expect When You Visit:
Policies and procedures have been carefully created and will be maintained in compliance with Connecticut Department of Health and the CDC guidelines. Nothing is more important than keeping my clients and myself safe.
Health Requirements for In-Person Appointments —
Mandatory Health Screenings — A few standard questions regarding your present condition and temperature check upon arrival. Please use common sense. If you are sniffling, have a sore throat or a fever, no offense will be taken if you need to re-book when you are feeling better.
- Mandatory Use of Masks and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) — face masks are worn by staff at all times, and appropriate use of PPE.
- Cleaning Controls & Sanitizing – all surfaces, chairs, cabinets, door handles, business equipment and clinical equipment are cleaned and sanitized throughout the day — and rigorously after each patient visit in all areas. The Center is thoroughly cleaned each evening after patient appointments are completed.
- Office – signage and control practice reminders are posted throughout the studio, in compliance with all state and federal guidelines limiting occupancy and social distancing within the facility.
Day of Your Visit:
- Arrival: Park your vehicle in the driveway. Call/text 860-617-1234 to notify me that you have arrived. Enter the studio via the ramp or stairs and come in through the double doors. You must be wearing your face mask upon entry and you will leave your shoes in the waiting room. There is sanitizer in the waiting room. Use it.
- Entry: Upon entering the studio, you will have your temperature checked by a touchless temporal thermometer. Confirm a recorded temperature less than 100.4. If you did not do it online I will ask you to sign an informed consent form that states, “I understand that close contact with people increases the risk of infection from COVID-19, as well as any other form of communicable disease. By signing this form, I acknowledge that I am aware of the risks involved and give consent to receive massage from this practitioner.”
- Treatment: I want you to know that the massage table will have proactive coverings in addition to the heating pad and clean linens. Weather permitting, I will open the windows to help with circulation of the air. We will both be wearing masks for the entire session. Payment: Cash and check is accepted and a receptacle will be provided.
- Cleaning and Sanitation: I have several additional steps to ensure that we are following DOH and CDC protocols. I have also added my own. I look forward to seeing all of you again soon. Happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps being taken. I value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to a safe environment.
Rob Martin LMT, BCSI